Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today is the first day of . . .

Hello and good morning. Day one of my first blog ever. Shall I explain the title? Here goes: There are times when I feel that we are doing lots of scurrying about for nothing.There are times when I am quite content to scurry about somewhat mindlessly. Having said that, I am aware that it makes sense that once in a while we should slow down and examine our lives, actions, and motives. And perhaps realize that lots of stuff really isn't important. That's about as deep as I will get.
I have to say, I have been reluctant to jump into the world of blogging. Mostly because I thought that it could compromise my run for President of the USA or other future employment. In reality I've had enough bad credit and bad decisions in my past to keep me from ever being President.
You know how they dig up stuff. . .
Stairs to nowhere in particular
Mostly though I am interested in relationships, food, fashion, business, and photography. That generally means that I am not engaged in any those areas, with the exception of thinking about them while I eat and procrastinate.

1 comment:

  1. Rather insightful Ms. Mignonne. I'm sure many readers can connect with your musings!

    ReplyDelete