Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just in time

Trying to stay focused, not always easy for me to do. Spent the entire weekend scurrying about trying to get ready for next week. Most of the running around took place in my head. My goal was to get things done in time (clothes, hair, lunch, etc.). I enjoy procrastinating immensely, so it worked out as well as anything does for me. Below are photos that somewhat represent stuff on my mind.

 Mail (RIF letter on top)

 What a great smile. Seriously.



 Lunch (fake Starbucks protein box)

 Inside my wallet - No cash!!!

 A younger me. Awwww . . .
Wheww! This blog is so much work. I'm all worked up and will be eating chocolate chip cookies meditating like a grown up. I go back to work tomorrow. Not sure what to expect from self or others. So we'll see. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment